Truck Insurance in Washington State
ISU Global offers Trucking Insurance from many top-rated insurance carriers in Washington State. Whether you’re running an auto transport or cargo business, or an owner-operator, our licensed agents can help you find the rates and coverage you’re looking for
Consider some of these great coverage options:
- Truck General Liability – This coverage pays for injuries or property damage you cause as a result of business related activities not directly related to your truck.
- Truck Cargo Insurance – Coverage for your freight from loss due to fire, collision or striking of a load.
- Non-Trucking Liability – Covers you when you’re using your truck for non-trucking activities such as running to the grocery store or visiting friends.
- Trailer Interchange – Coverage for trailers being pulled as part of a trailer interchange agreement.
- Rental Reimbursement & Downtime Coverage – Covers the cost of renting a truck if yours is out of commission due to a covered loss.
- Physical Damage Coverage – Coverage for your truck when involved in a collision, fire, theft or vandalism.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage – Coverage to help cover costs associated with mechanical breakdown such as towing.
- Many more!
Silverdale, WA 98383
8201 164th Ave NE, Ste 200
Redmond, WA 98052